Thursday, January 29, 2009

Honest Scrap

Ok...so i wasn't going to do this. But then i felt bad if I didn't. My friend Grace honored me with this thing called honest scrap.
Here are the rules:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap".
3. Finally list at least 10 honest things about yourself.

Here we go....
1. I am a huge animal lover, I would start a rescue in a heart beat if I could or a doggy day care. I think the day care would be a great business and I would be happy all the time with talking to owners about their kids and playing with them all. But one of the honest things about me is I am not a cat lover. I just don't know why either you are or your not. And I am not.

2. I have been married for over 4 years now, and I loved getting married. I loved everything about it. The planning, getting ready, and being in a dream land almost. I would do it again. I loved wearing my dress, and the planning part was fun. Brandon on the other hand wouldn't want to have to get all dressed up again. I find that funny because the men don't have to do to much the day they get married.

3. Sometimes I wonder if I am ADD...just because I have all these different things that I would love to do with my life. Be an event planner, run a dog business, do photography, graphic design, a teacher, get my MBA...and the list could go on. It crazy now that I am all grown up and out of college I still say what do I want to do when I grow up.

4. I really want to go skiing. Its been years since I have been and every year I want to go.

5. Another dream job I think of is being a public speaker!! I went through a time when I was bullied in junior high, and I would love to meet and talk with other junior highers who are going through a tough time. I don't wish this on anyone. I just would like to talk to them and let them see what a person really goes through. How it effects their life for a long time. I am a better person for going though it, but I would hate to see someone treated the way I was.

6. I am a hermit in some way. Brandon and I just love to stay home and relax. We don't like to go out through the week, and when it comes to Friday we are both so tired we just stay home and either watch TV or rent movies. Then Saturday are the days if we get together with anyone this is the day. Sundays are our day to get ready for the up and coming week.

7. I am scared about this economy. We run a construction company and things aren't going to well. I HATE IT! I hope we can survive.

8. I wear a size 10 in shoes!

9. I would love to go on a missions trip in the future, when i have the time with work to do so. I have been on many mission trips while in high school and college but I would love to go on one with my church.

10. When I was in high school I went back packing in Colorado for two weeks. I was with a group of people from my high school, and we lived out of our backpacks. It was a great experience!

So I am suppose to tag this to 7 different people, I don't think i know of 7 actual people who read this blog who have one of their own...so here it goes....

1. Julia Fisher
2. Trish Dubes
3. Beth Boswell
4. Kristi Stewart
5. Carmin
6. Amy Webb
7. Auny Gill

3 comments:

Grace Clausing said...

I loved reading your 10 honest things! We need to get together with you and Brandon soon...we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Your list was great! I'll have to copy it into my blog :) I really think you'd be great at running a doggy day care. That's a great idea.

It was neat to hear you talk about your wedding- I loved my wedding too, but I would have also loved to elope. Too bad my husband refused- he said his parents would kill him :)

Beth said...

I love your blog. I am going to add you to my blogroll so I can see your cutie patootie puppies all of the time.