Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanks




A friend of ours was so kind to send us a package from Omaha Steaks, let me just tell you they are amazing. We had a couple of steaks last night and they were so good. We were talking last night about it and I said thanks but he has created a big problem!! I think I will have to order more when we can because they were the BEST!!! So if this person read this THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! And if anyone out they’re read this and wonder how they taste! They taste amazing!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey Rachel & Brandon,

Brandon looks like he's doing amazing! Thought of you guys Friday night while watching the Dog Whisperer - Cesar went to a home with a 190 mastiff and a mini chihuahua (sp??). Guess which one ruled the roost? Hilarious! Glad to see you are better and we'll keep praying.

Connie and Don

the hoops said...

What Channel is that show on?? My vet tells me I need to watch it.