Thursday, November 5, 2009

October 1 of 3

So this past month has been a crazy one for us. We were only home one weekend out of the 5. The first weekend we went to Ohio, because Brandon had his 10 year high school reunion. We also went to the county fair. Now some of you maybe reading this and think its just a county fair, but in Coshocton its big time. Kids get out of school for 3 days because they are involved so much in the 4H or something like that. We didn't take any pictures that weekend, I know some of you are thinking Rachel not take any pictures?? Well it just didn't happen. I wish I did though. Than the next weekend Brandon went to Orlando, FL for a business conference. So I decided to head home for the weekend. It was a long drive by myself, and 2 dogs but we made it and had a nice weekend. We were very busy this time when I went home. We went to the outlets where we saw some good buys, and the Pottery Barn Outlet, Coach, and North Face! Then we headed to the apple orchard! In Middle Tennessee where we live, there are NO Apple orchards. So when it come fall time, I am greatly disappointed. We went to one, got the cider donuts...If you have never had one! They are amazing, we also got some apple cider, and kettle popcorn. Every fall I have to go back to MI just for the apple orchard!

No comments: