Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Pictures...A little Late

When its Christmas, I don't know why but I go all out decorating my house. I start a couple weeks before Thanksgiving putting up all the decorations. This year I actually got another tree! I know have 2 big trees, and 6 little trees (they only get lights put on them). Next year the things we are going to add are outside lights. I do have a couple decorations that go outside, but they are just by my door. Three of the little trees, with a wreath and garland that goes around my door. I do start decorating before Thanksgiving, because we are not here for it. We are usually at one of our families house for that holiday. Since we live so far away from family, its our responsibility to travel to their houses. This year however no one came to my house to see all the decorations. We didn't have a party, and no family came to visit. So no one got to see what my house looked like. So here are a couple of pictures of what we did around the house.


Are stocking hung by the fireplace, they don't get filled at this house.


Our new tree for the year. This is in our front window of the house.


Our family Christmas Tree.


Christmas Card Ribbon holder. This year I was trying to find a creative way to display all the cards we get. I found this idea, and all though I wanted to make something a little better, I just didn't have time. So next year hopefully I will. And I plan on having three sections to hang all the cards on.

1 comment:

admin said...

Love your christmas pictures! They look great!