Tuesday, June 8, 2010

29 Weeks....

Well here it is...the picture you all have been waiting to see. Me with a belly. If you notice I have these funky socks on, they are support socks. I purchased them after my trip to the beach because of traveling I was having some serious swelling issues on my ankles and feet. Not fun, but they are back to normal. I just had my 28 week check up last week, and got tested for Gestational Diabetes, along with my Iron. Everything came back at the levels it should be. I was excited to hear that. I don't have to drink that sugar drink anymore and get tested the rest of the time! Now I have graduated from going every 4 weeks to every 2 weeks.
This past weekend we went to our birthing classes. It wasn't something we were looking forward to going, but we had a great teacher and we were glad we went. We learned a lot of good information. I think Brandon learned one as well. The first two weeks after the baby is born when baby sleeps mom is suppose to be sleeping!! Also the hospital I will be delivery at delivers over 8,000 babies a year. At first you think on no I am going to be just a number, but than you have to think they are prepared to handle anything.
I will post pictures soon of our beach trip with the Hoops. We went there over memorial weekend.

4 comments:

josh, julia, ethan, and amaya fisher said...

Rachel, you look so cute!! You have the tiniest little belly - I love it! Thanks for sharing :)

Vicki said...

Dad said you have a glow!!

admin said...

You look great! Ha ha that's funny about the socks :)

Kristi "Fields" Stewart said...

Rach you look beautiful! Can't wait to see photos of your little one!