Saturday, January 1, 2011

Catch up and Santa


Wow it has been a while since I have posted anything, I know some of my readers have wondered what happened. Life has just been crazy. A few weeks before Christmas Brandon wanted to do the whole Santa thing. We have been told by our friend that the mall closest to Nashville had the best Santa. The Ultimate Santa in our area I have been told was the one and Opry Mills Mall, but since the flood it hasn't reopened yet. So we settled for second best. On our way over I told Brandon I wasn't going to wait longer than 30 min. So we went, when we arrived there was no line and no Santa to be found. He was on a break, we were lucky I guess we only had 15 min left before he returned. So we waited. Weston did well. We couldn't get him to smile, but its kind of hard these days to do that. When he sees that camera in his face the serious look comes out.

No comments: