Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mash potatoes and peer pressure.....:-)

This past week we had our first small group since before Christmas. The ladies in the group new that Weston wasn't gaining weight and usually after 4 months you can give rice cereal. I mention that our pediatrician didn't think Weston was ready for it. That night for small group we had chicken, mash potatoes and rolls. Kristin walked by Weston and he was observing her plate of food. Which he has been doing lately. I told them he watches us eat and I am sure he is thinking "what is that mom...I want some of that" Well he watched her eat those mash potatoes and he started smacking his lips. We all started laughing. They said he is ready for some rice cereal. I don't know about that, but we tried mash potatoes. He seemed to like them, I am not convinced though he is ready for rice cereal, we will have to wait a couple more weeks.


No comments: