Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mama Mia


Mama Mia has been out for a while. In fact it came out the weekend of the Dark Night. I really wanted to see this movie, I had seen the Broadway productions a couple of years ago so I was looking forward to it. We were highly disappointed in it. My family came into town this weekend and we were not going to miss seeing it all together. Even Brandon wanted to see this movie with me. Usually when it comes to a chick flick he will fight me about going, but he wanted to see it. He likes the Abba cd which i think all the songs are from.
It seemed so fake to me, some parts were funny but Pierce Bronson really can't sing and watching him try is pretty funny. This movie is one that if you wanted to see it, you should wait until it comes on DVD. Then you probably only need to watch it once. This is just my opinion.
I think Brandon said it best, we should have just stayed home and listened to the ABBA cd then we wouldn't have been disappointed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha that's funny, Brandon!! :) Sorry that movie sucked- I kinda had my doubts from the previews, and now I'll know NOT to go see it!