Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pancakes!






Sunday, the last day my family was in town we decided to head over to Hillsboro Villege in Nashville and visit the Pancake pantry. Well needless to say they haven't been and its one of those things you have to do when visiting Nashville, so since we have been once together we probably won't go again.
We went after church and the line was really long. The last time Brandon and I went there was 3 years ago and the line wasn't as long and it moved rather quickly. So we thought it should be that bad. We were wrong. We waited about an hour and when it was all said and done it was 2.5 or 3 hours of our day. My dad got Sweet potato pancakes, Sarah got banana pancakes, and I got cinnamon and sugar. Just in case anyone reads this the best and well worth the wait were the sweet potato ones. That is what we should have all gotten. Mine were not good, and I would never get again. Later that day my mom said something that I guess we need to all remember and that is anything made with Sweet potato's are generally the taste the best. Sweet potato's, sweet potato fries, sweet potato casserole, and now sweet potato pancakes!
While my parents were packing and getting ready to leave, Nala and Maddie decided to love on some members of the family. I only got a couple of pictures but you get the point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see your Louis bag in the picture! LOL

I love sweet potato fries! I bet I would love sweet potato pancakes!