Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Remember When....

A couple of weeks ago I was cleaning out my desk at work. Its been 3 years since I received the desk I am currently in, and I remember when I was bringing stuff from home that their were some thing I thought about pitching at the time. These disk's were one of these items.





I just couldn't get rid of them at the time. I just never new if I would have needed something off of them. These disk came from college. So a couple of weeks ago, I decided to take pictures of them. Then I completely shattered them. Not that I think anyone has a computer that you could actually use them in, but just to be on the safe side I destroyed them. So do you remember these? Or do you have any of them sitting around in your house?

2 comments:

josh, julia, ethan, and amaya fisher said...

oh my goodness! I'm sure I do have some of those I saved from college, but I would have to clean to find them! :)

Kristi "Fields" Stewart said...

It's funny you post about this because just this morning I found a whole box of old disks from college. I have saved them thinking I might use them some day. Maybe I should burn them in our fire pit! :)