Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last Week Part 1


Last week was an interesting week. A couple of things happened so this is a two part post. Last thursday I had to go to the dentist to have some work done. I was getting an overlay done which is basically half of a crown. I went at 8am and I was going to go to work. I drove to work when they were done and within the hour I was in a TON of PAIN!!!, and the bad news was that I was still numb. So I called Brandon and he asked if I could drive home, and I knew that I couldn't. So he came back to the office and drove me home. Basically I was on Co dine the rest of the afternoon. But on the way home, I reclined the seat and Nala decided she wanted to rest her head as well. So here I am covering up my face from the light, and here is Nala checking me out!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Nala is so precious! Also, I am dying to hear why Nala pooped out on her walk yesterday (I saw your facebook status)!