Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nala needs a fence

So since my life is pretty boring these days there hasn't been too much to blog about. But this is rather funny....My Nala who is a bullmastiff and weights around 118 can be pretty stubborn. For instance..two weeks ago I took her for a walk outside it was right before dinner and I wanted to make it a fast one so I could have dinner somewhat ready for Brandon when he got home from work. Well again another showing that things don't go the way you plan. Nala decided to take a rest. We were half way home and she decided she was done walking and didn't want to move. So I called Brandon and asked him where he was so he could pick us up on his way home. He said he was just leaving work. It was close to 5 now, so I figured it would take him about 35min to make it home. I said well here is where we are, just come and pick us up when you get here. In my heard I was thinking surely Nala would be done resting and want to head home shortly. I was wrong again. We sat their in the grass, her enjoying the sun laying her face in the green grass watching the birds and she clouds move, and me playing on my phone watching people drive by on their way home from work. We waited and waited, we sat there until Brandon showed up and we got up and we took the short ride back to the house.
Well today I got home and was taking her to the bathroom, and she now has decided that she doesn't want to come in right away when she is done. So I thought I was going to show her, so I took her on a short walk from the back of the house to the front of the house. She decided that she didn't want to go in and that she was going to lie on our driveway. It has been about and hour now and she is still laying the driveway. I will load these pictures later

1 comment:

Grace Clausing said...

Awww, she misses her buddy! :(
Any news about jobs?