Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coolibar - SPF Clothing

As many of you know Brandon got a chemical burn last September, so he has to be very careful when it comes to being out in the sun for the next couple of years. I found this store on line that has SPF clothing and the clothing has 50+ protection in it. The skin cancer foundation gives this company its stamp of approval. We have purchased many different items for Brandon and I wanted to share this with you all. Some of you have kids, and its very important to protect their skin when they are younger. Its hard I know when they are infants and toddlers to make sure you got them completely covered, but they have kids clothing, swimwear, hats and everything for them. I encourage you to give it a try. Also if you have husbands, fathers, or yourself is fair they have many different options for you as well. They have great beach hats for women, so you can keep the sun off your face so you don't get wrinkles. Anyway I just wanted to share this info to you.

http://www.coolibar.com

1 comment:

admin said...

Ooooh! Good news for us pale girls too! I love wearing surfing shirts to water parks and during water sports. Keeps me cool AND keeps me from getting burned! Can't wait to check out this site!