Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Fall Weekend in Ohio


Ali giving Weston her present.

Brother's and their Kids.

The McGuire's and The Hoop's!

Great Grandma Donalson

Great Grandma Hoop

I love the fall, but really I love all four season when they first come around. I say first because I love the first snow fall as well, but I wouldn't like months and months of snow fall. Anyway..this past weekend we made a quick trip to Ohio. Its the fall and I love going home for it and getting to the apple orchards however this year we didn't make it, but we did make it back to Ohio for the apple butter festival. It was the perfect day for it, and everyone in coshocton was out enjoying it. Weston and I went and met up with Julia and her two kids. We got to meet Amaya, who was born 6 weeks before Weston. I have to admit I give her props, Josh her husband was at a work event and so she had two kids all by herself. Her son Ethan is 3.5 and as you can imagine wants to see and be into everything. Amaya was so content, and Weston well he was sleeping. He had a very busy morning. Saturday he got to meet both Great Grandma's, and his Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Alayna, and his Cousin Ali along with his Great Uncle Gary and Great Aunt Ruthanne. He also got to meet our good friends The McGuire's and their son Cale (who is 9 months older than Weston). By the end of the night he was so tired, he was fighting sleep. I wouldn't blame him, I was tired as well. Sunday we got up and started the process of getting everything around for our trip. It took forever to get everything pack up. Weston did so well on both legs of the journey. He slept pretty much the whole time, even trying to feed him sometimes was like feeding him while he slept.

1 comment:

josh, julia, ethan, and amaya fisher said...

It was great seeing you and meeting Weston!! I'm just sorry our visit was so short!