Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rooms 1 & 2



So this past weekend we did a lot of painting! Not something we enjoy doing but something I guess everyone has to do once and a while. A year ago this past weekend we were in Mexico, and how I wish i was there again. But life goes on. We decided to paint the living room and dining room, along with our master bedroom. Well 2 out of 3 isn't so bad. Brandon wasn't too excited about the colors that I picked out, but I had this idea in my head and this time it worked out. I picked a dark grey for the walls and a lighter grey for the ceiling. So what do you think? I will post again about the colors for the bedroom in a little bit. So if anyone reads this some input would be great!

3 comments:

josh, julia, ethan, and amaya fisher said...

I think it looks really good Rachel! I like the slight contrast between the ceiling and the walls. Very nice!

Grace Clausing said...

I like it! Although it doesn't look very gray in the picture. I'm a fan of subtle colors over white walls, it makes a house look more "homey."

Unknown said...

I like bold colors- our last house had chocolate brown, dark rust, olive green, gray-ish purple, even tiffany blue...there was color in every room! Now we're living with all white walls because we rent and don't want to re-paint it when we move.
But definitely the contrast with the ceiling looks great.