Thursday, August 19, 2010

Maternity Photo's

A couple of weeks ago, we actually had time to sneak in a little maternity photo shoot. One of the great things about this was the photographer is my neighbor! So finding time to get them in was hard, but great because she lives in the same subdivision as we do. This will be extremely helpful when I get those fun newborn shots. My sister purchased us a newborn session from her, so hopefully Weston will cooperate for them.
Here are just a couple to show you, we haven't really decided on our favorite yet, but we do have some that are on the top of our list. Ok I am having trouble uploading them. So here is what I could upload.



3 comments:

Jenn said...

These are so cute! Is this by my house? It looks like the agricultural center...

Tothblog said...

They turned out great! Can't wait to see the rest.

Kristen

Grace Clausing said...

LOVE the photos! You look amazing! I can't believe Weston will be here any day now!