Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nissan Z Show...Brandon's Heaven




Similar to what Brandon's Car looked like. We have picture of his car don't you worry. We will show Weston one day how is Dad had a very cool car. And how much he loved his Mom to sell it!:-)


Nissan headquarters, notice how hazy it looked??

Nashville is having a rather hot summer, and I am not really complaining about it except I think since I am growing a baby I am finding it harder to cool down. On the news the other night they said this July we have had the 10th hottest July on record, and August is on the same track. Yesterday here in Nashville the temp was 101 or 103 and that doesn't include the heat index. I am so thankful that I live in a day of air condition. I couldn't imagine being pregnant and not having air.

Anyway this Saturday Brandon heard about a car show that was taking place at the Nissan headquarters. So we decided to go, and we went about 11:30. It was probably around 95 or 98 and with the heat index in the 100's but I thought I would be fine. We parked the car, and started to walk around for a little bit. Z cars are a pretty important part to our lives since as some people like to say, I am wearing what used to be Brandon's Z on my left ring finger. Now he did sell his Z car that was in mint condition to purchase an engagement ring, but I don't want you to think that all the money went to it because it didn't. So walking around and looking at some of these cars, made me feel a little sad. His car was better than some of these cars that we saw. Plus we live in an area where driving a sports car would be fun, but such is life. Maybe one day we can get another one again. I only lasted about 10 min. We were walking around, and I decided to look down at my feet and they didn't look like mine. So I went inside and placed my feet up, and waited for Brandon to come and get me. Once he was done, we left and finished our errands.

No comments: