Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What is important about this date?

So about a week ago I was pulling out the sour cream to make something and it kind of freaked me out. I noticed the expiration date and two things went through my mind.

1. That this date was past my due date.
2. That Weston could technically be a couple of weeks old when this expires. (I think we will have finished this container though before it expires)
It crazy that I am starting to see dates that are further out now than when Weston can born.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So cool. I used to always look at dates like that :) The twins will be 4 months old on that day too... crazy! Enjoy the last couple days/weeks being pregnant and then savor each moment once little Weston comes! Hope you're doing well.. miss you guys!

Lindsey