Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family Time

Brandon and I were so blessed to be able to have our families come and be apart of Weston's arrival. We weren't sure how it would have all worked out timing wise because they all had to drive 7-8 hours. Brandon's parents arrived just before we were taken into surgery, and my parents arrived just as they received the texted from Brandon letting them know he arrived and we were doing well. Sarah was able to fly in Friday morning and stay until Sunday. My parents had to leave sunday afternoon, because my mom's school started on Monday and she wasn't allowed to miss. Patty was able to stay this whole week and help us out, which we greatly appreciate as we are adjusting to this new world. I know next week will be really hard though as she leaves and we try to do this on our own.

Aunt Sarah

Grandpa Hoop

Grandpa Potter

Grandma Hoop

Grandma Potter

No comments: