Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another year older.


Me and my wonderful cake and all the candles!!

Nala likes the icing!

Do you like Brandons wrapping. He used an old blanket. He is improving.

Well it was my birthday on Sunday. My in-laws came into town for the weekend, and so it was nice to have them here to help celebrate. I am getting old, closer to 30....i hate that. O well such is life you are always growing old. They brought me cake down from Ohio. My favorite cake is from this place called Litty's its amazing. The only cake I really like. So that was a nice surprise. Brandon had a good idea. I got to blow out the candles on friday night so we could all enjoy the cake all weekend long. Then on sunday my actual birthday I got to open my presents and eat more cake, and have homemade ice cream. I love Ice Cream!! It was a nice birthday.

4 comments:

More said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to ??? (what's your name?)
happy birthday to youuuuuuuu =)

by more,
italy

bye bye

Grace Clausing said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!
We really need to get together sometime soon. I can't believe how the summer is flying by. How does August look for you guys?

Oh, and I loved Brandon's idea of cutting the cake on Friday so you could eat it all weekend long-genius!

josh, julia, ethan, and amaya fisher said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! What a perfect way to celebrate your b-day...with a Litty's cake! Wow!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake sounds delicious and it has me drooling just thinking about it! YUM!!