Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 4th


Parking for the electric cars that everyone had.

Celebration Station Retail

Walt Disney World

Brandon, Sarah and I at dinner one night.

My parents at dinner.

This past july 4th we were able to visit my parents on their vacation. Every year my family goes to Florida for two weeks. Its not just my parents and sister, but also my Aunt Cindy, Uncle Larry, and all my cousins. Its something they have done ever since I was little. We stay at my parents timeshare. Many many memories at that place. If any one has a cottage or a lake house that they always went to when they were little. Well this is my cottage. It was my second home growing up. Its in Orlando, so what did we always do growing up DISNEY!! I still like to go. Anyway also while I was there my parents gave me my birthday present! I also spent a couple of birthdays down there growing up as well. Anyway we went to Celebration Station while we were in Florida for the fireworks. It is a neat community. Disney created it. They have their own schools, town center, shopping areas, golf course and much more. Segway scooters and small electric cars are all around. This is how people get around in their little community. If you are ever in Orlando its a neat place to park and walk around. Brandon played golf, I went to the pool during the day then on sunday we went to Walk Disney World. We had a great time. the place was not busy at all must have been the economy. Then my parents bought me Dance Dance Revolution! We had fun playing that, plus I got some money. So it was a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip! That's a cool family tradition! I've been to Disney LAND but not Disney WORLD. Are the tickets expensive now? I'm sure like most theme parks, bottled water is like $5! Ouch!