Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pottery Barn

This year for our 4th anniversary, we didn't go anywhere so we decided that we would purchase dinning room furniture as our gift. Plus the present we received from our parents would go toward that. So we have 6 chairs, a buffet table, and lastnight we picked up our table. Oh my that is by far the heaviest piece of furniture that I have had to move. I really can't move it. So lastnight we got it in the house, and we were putting the leggs on the table. The first set went on with no problem. However the last set not so much. I can not tell you how frusterating it was lastnight. So I contacted PB and we have to exchange the legs for a new set. Hopefully that will work, but unfortunetly we are leaving to go out of town. Not unfortuent that we are leaving, but unfortunet that we can't get this taken care of today. So when we get back we will have to take care of it. I will post pictures when its finished. I hope everyone has a good 4th. We are heading to florida tonight.

No comments: