Sunday, July 27, 2008

Golf


My stylish new shoes.

My old golf bag.

My new golf Bag!!

This Saturday I wanted to go golfing. One reason why was because while we were in florida, I got a great deal on a pair of golf shoes. Plus it was actually only suppose to be in the 90's on saturday, so not as hot as it can be here in TN. So this past saturday afternoon we were off. We only played 9 holes. (I only really like to play 9 holes, because 18 is just way to long) It took us 1.5 hours instead of the 1.57 the course said it would take. Brandon did very well, and well I did ok. I seemed to like the trees, most of the time the ball found its way over there. While we were in the club house waiting, they had some golf bags near by. You see I have this bag, that my dad bought me when I first started to have interest in golf. I think he got it at Kmart!! So it was time for me to upgrade my style, I mean i just got some golf shoes and so i needed to upgrade my kids bag. So they had a great deal on one so we got it. Now I am ready for my next round of golf. I got the shoes and the bag, so hopefully that will shave a few strikes of my game! hahaha

No comments: