Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another one bites the dust!

Hey Everyone,
This is Brandon and I know Rachel usually communicates our lives to you but yesterday Rachel was having severe stomach pains from her abdomen. In the afternoon we went to the ER and found out she had a bad appendix. About 10:45 last night we found out it had burst. She was in a lot of pain, and quite sore and exhausted today. Keep us in your prayers and keep praying for our family as we have been through a lot with my burns, maddie with her emergency surgery, and now Rachel. Nala is the only well one for now. I will try to keep everyone posted, she will hopefully get to go home on Friday sometime.

The Hoops

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Sarah told me! I will be praying for a speedy recovery!

josh, julia, ethan, and amaya fisher said...

Oh man! You guys have been through a lot lately. Please know that we are praying for you all. Thanks for the update. Love you guys!

Grace Clausing said...

Good grief! That's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear about this. Are you guys doing OK? Do you need anything? Please let me know if you do!

Unknown said...

Get well soon!