Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let is Snow



Alright well it was about a week ago, but I can still ask for it to snow. We actually got 2 inches of snow last week. Now for some of you that live in the OH, IN, IL, and MI. you are not as excited about snow as we are in Nashville. I don't know if I would say we are excited but its nice to see. The main reason we wouldn't be excited is that we are not equip ed to handle the snow. I kind of live in the country and our roads never see anybody out taking care of the roads! But here is a picture of our house the night it snowed!

Then here is a picture of Maddie and Sarah in the background. My family came into town this weekend for a visit. I will post more about that later. But here is Maddie, if you could pray for her she is receiving her first round of chemo today. Pray that she doesn't feel bad, and that she will do well with the treatment. Nala is with her to help her feel better. I will let you know more when I find out how she is doing.

No comments: