Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just like the movies...

Last Sunday I got to go home from the hospital, and it was a great feeling to be able to come home. My in-laws came last weekend to help Brandon while I was in the hospital. It was so great to have them there to help him and me. All day Saturday while I was in the hospital and Brandon was driving Maddie to the vet, they cleaned my whole house!! What a relief, and a wonderful surprise. They also got all my Christmas decorations and put them up for us. Since we didn't have time before Thanksgiving to put up our tree, so while I was away that weekend they did just that. I was so excited to see everything done. It was kind of like in a movie, you are coming home from the hospital and stepping into your house and all the decorations were put up, the house was clean, the lights were on and things were rearranged! It was perfect. So Dave and Patty, thanks for all your help that weekend I was sick, and helping Brandon around the house. He was happy that he didn't have to wear black socks anymore as well!!!;-)

No comments: